Sunrise Senior Living Employee Review

View all Sunrise Senior Living reviews

We have a challenging work place sometimes and enjoyable place.
Lead Care Manager (Reminiscene Department) (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA9 June 2014
A typical day in my work just first thing on my shift I read my assignment paper and check my residents. I learn a lot on my work, I know how to deal elderly people especially those who have Dementia and Alzheimer's and how to gain trust in your residents, I know how to manage my time , and to get along with your co-workers,the hardest part when we have a short staff,and the most enjoyable part when all you team work together as a team and if you like what you are doing.
Pros
We have only free food if we have monthly meeting
Cons
We have a short breaks of 10 mins every 2 hrs of our shift.

Other Sunrise Senior Living Employee Reviews

volunteer placement
VOLUNTEER EVENT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON30 December 2017
a typical day at work was just simply basic i would come in and help the elderly people with what ever needs that they wanted from getting them things or sitting down and playing games with them
Poor
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC18 December 2017
This organization is a fake. They put on a show for clients and for their families but unfortunately treat their staff very poorly. The management are disrespectful and gossipy.
Pros
cheap lunches
Cons
work environment..expect everything for little pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrise Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.