As one of Canada's fastest growing food manufactures, we are in search of a dynamic individual, highly motivated, seeking a rewarding career to fill a unique position within our QC Team. This role will appeal to a progressive individual in search of a career with a well-established organization.
As a team member at Sunrise Farms, you always aim to operate with an entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, a sense of urgency and applying continuous improvement tactics. You will be required to manage the department, production process, plan and control, deliver production targets, develop employees, maintain safe and healthy work environment and provide assistance to the QA/QC Manager and other Department Managers as required.
- Possession of Diploma or University Degree in Food Science.
- Have 3 to 5 years previous food industry experience or previous Quality Control experience.
- Previous Supervisory Skills is a MUST.
- Must work afternoon or nightshift (till 2 a.m.) or later if Production finishes late.
- Previous experience with HACCP and pre-requisite program.
- Intermediate Proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook, etc).
- Experience in working with CFIA Inspectors is an asset.
- Flexibility to work different shifts.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to work independently, as well as being a strong team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good attendance and safety record.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to take up additional duties and cross-train.
- Attractive Wages commensurate with experience.
- Work for a premier Company with progressive growth Strategy.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Secure & Rewarding working environment.
To find out more how you can be a part of this dynamic team, please send your resume and cover letter along with your salary expectation to the HR Manager.
Sunrise Farms has a primary focus on processing and distribution of quality poultry and other fine protein products. In 1983 the humble...