As one of Canada's fastest growing food manufactures, we are in search of a dynamic individual, highly motivated, seeking a rewarding career to fill a unique position within our Production Team as a Production Supervisor. This role will appeal to a progressive individual in search of a career with a well-established organization.
As a team member at Sunrise Farms, you always aim to operate with an entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, a sense of urgency and "drive forward" tactics. Under limited supervision, you will be required to manage the department, production process, plan and control, deliver production targets, develop employees, maintain safe and healthy work environment and provide assistance to the Plant Manager and other Department Managers as required.
- Possession of Diploma or post-secondary education with Technical Certificate preferred.
- Experience in a Meat/Beef/Food Processing Plant is an asset.
- Strong Analytical & Organization Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills (Fluent in English: Both verbal and written).
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Strong emphasis on computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Power Point.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to take up additional duties and cross train.
- Be success driven and have a "can do" attitude.
- Limited overtime & weekend work may be required.
- Attractive Wages commensurate with experience.
- Work for a premier Company with progressive growth Strategy.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Secure & Rewarding working environment.
To find out more how you can be a part of this dynamic team, please send your resume and cover letter along with your salary expectation to the HR Supervisor.
Sunrise Farms has a primary focus on processing and distribution of quality poultry and other fine protein products. In 1983 the humble...