As one of Canada's fastest growing food manufacturers we are in search of a dynamic individual to fill a unique position within our Production Team. This role will appeal to a progressive individual in search of a career with a well-established organization.
We offer an exciting and challenging opportunity in a fast paced and dynamic marketplace with a respected Industry Leader. You will be responsible for all manufacturing activities required to safely, efficiently and effectively meet production schedules while achieving adherence to yield, labor, Food Safety, customer service levels and quality standards. Responsible for preparation, execution and on-time delivery of budgeted business plan results.
As a team member at Sunrise Farms you always aim to operate with an entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, a sense of urgency and "drive forward" tactics. You make it your business to understand your internal and external Business Partners capabilities, challenges, immediate goals and vision to align yourself and Sunrise Farms as the first choice for product solutions.
- Possession of post-secondary education in Commerce or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Fluent in English: Both verbal and written.
- Strong emphasis on computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Power Point, as well as strong analytical & organization skills.
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to take up additional duties and switch Responsibilities depending on work flow.
- Proven leadership, team building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Well organized, proactive thinking.
- Be success driven and have a "can do" attitude.
- Generous compensation package commensurate with education, training and experience.
- Work for a premier Company with progressive growth Strategy.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Secure work environment.
To find out more how you can be a part of this dynamic team, send resume, cover letter and along with your salary expectation to HR Manager.
Please include a copy of all academic records, and relevant certifications along with your application. We thank all applicants; however, only those qualified will be considered.