SUNRISE POULTRY PROCESSORS LTD.
One of the top 25 Beverage and Food Manufacturers in Canada
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this position is responsible fro the maintenance and troubleshooting of all plant equipment, processing equipment and other ancillary equipment.
- Must have a BC Electrical Trade ticket.
- Preferably with an electrical experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong preventive and maintenance and troubleshooting ability.
- Strong working knowledge of plumbing and machining.
- Must be flexible in terms of shift work .
This is a unionized position with a progressive wage scale according to the Company's Collective Bargaining Agreement. Sunrise Poultry Processors is a Company with a progressive growth strategy. If interested in working with an expanding and fast growing which offers personal and professional growth, We thank all applicants; however, we will only contact those who are being considered.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Sunrise Farms has a primary focus on processing and distribution of quality poultry and other fine protein products. In 1983 the humble...