One of the top 25 Food and Beverage Manufacturers in Canada (Head Office Surrey; work at multiple locations)
is seeking a
DYNAMIC VERSATILE/FLEXIBLE ENTRY LEVEL HR Coordinator
Sunrise Farms Corporate Head Office is located in Surrey BC and is one of largest poultry processors in Western Canada, production about 30% of the chicken grown in BC. The Company has rapidly grown into a leading food producer, enabling it to supply a large and wide ranging customer base, with the finest quality fresh and pre-cooked products, both nationally and internationally. JOIN THE TEAM!!!
As an integral part of the Human Resources Team, you will provide HR expertise and assistance in support of policies and strategies. You will also undertake assignments and intiatives that expose you to broader HR and business aspects at HR and our other facilities in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
You are a confident communicator with well-honed technical skills in such areas as employee relations, disability management, return-to-work programs, labour relations, attendance control programs, health and safety, file management, HR metrics, full cycle recruitment, competency based performance management systems, etc. You will be required to work a flexible work schedule and in different locations (Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley) as business needs dictate.
1. Post-secondary education in Human Resources
2. 3 to 5 years of related experience evidencinga proven track record
3. Ability to work as a right hand to the Plant Manager and work effectively with the Corporate HR Team in carrying out a side scope of projects and HR initiatives
4. Excels in all administrative functions
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent judgment and confidentiality
6. Proven organization skills ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
7. Well developed communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to operate effectively and professionally at all levels in the organization
8. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
9. Superior verbal and written communication skills
10. Intermediate or advanced computer skilsl including but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Sunrise Farms is prepared to offer a competitive salary and compensation package to the right candidate. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to join a progressive, growing Company with a bright future? Stop wondering and and submit your resume to the HR Manager, together with your salary expectations and a copy of your academic records. We thank all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
AT SUNRISE FARMS - PEOPLE ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS PROCESS AND PRODUCTION, I.E. THE RIGHT PEOPLE - THEIR INSPIRATION, CREATIVITY AND COMMITMENT