Want to work for one of the top 25 Beverage and Food Manufacturers in Canada?
SUNRISE POULTRY PROCESSORS LTD. is hiring
10 Full Time - Available to work either Day Shift or Night Shift Production Laborer
Highly motivated and seeking a rewarding career
Do you have the following education, training, experience, knowledge and abilities and looking for a rewarding career in the food industry? If so, we would like to consider you for the current employment opening:
- Completion of high school;
- Adequate English and Numeracy skills to be successful in this role (subject to testing);
- 2 to 3 years of related experience in the food processing business an asset;
- WHMIS and Food Safe Certificates an asset;
- Physically fit;
- Strong team player, as well ability to work independently;
- Interest in continuous learning;
- Proven safe work record;
- Stable employment history;
- Ability to work around machinery and in manufacturing environment;
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule when business needs dictate.
This is a unionized position with a progressive wage scale according to the Company's Collective Bargaining Agreement. Sunrise Poultry Processors is a Company with a progressive growth strategy. If interested in working with an expanding and fast growing which offers personal and professional growth, please email your resume. We thank all applicants; however, we will only contact those who are being considered.