As one of Canada's fastest growing food manufactures we are in search of a dynamic individual to fill a unique position within our Sales Team in Calgary/Edmonton. This role will appeal to a progressive individual in search of a career with a well-established organization.
We offer an exciting and challenging opportunity in a fast paced and dynamic marketplace with a respected Industry Leader. Your systematic and consultative business approach garners you 'key' insights critical to maintaining and growing existing customer accounts while pursuing new ones. Your project, prioritization and time management skills as well as attention to detail allow you to effectively manage internal and external Business Partners efforts, in-turn delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction. You have a solid understanding of the front line operations of your account base and are comfortable with working with all levels of purchasing. You are a Self-Starter, excellent presenter and sound negotiator with high ethical standards. You are tenacious in building new business and enjoy securing customer loyalty through a solution selling approach while forging strong relationships with internal and external Business Partners.
As a team member at Sunrise Farms you always aim to operate with an entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, a sense of urgency and "drive forward" tactics. You make it your business to understand your internal and external Business Partners capabilities, challenges, immediate goals and vision to align yourself and Sunrise Farms as the first choice for product solutions.
- Possession of post-secondary education (Preference will be given to those with Education in the following: Psychology, Communications, and Commerce).
- Fluent in English: Both verbal and written.
- Strong emphasis on computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Power Point, as well as strong analytical & organization skills.
- Possess strong selling & interpersonal skills, as well as critical thinking and problem solving.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to take up additional duties and switch Responsibilities depending on work flow.
- Well organized, proactive thinking.
- Be success driven and have a "can do" attitude.
- Generous compensation package.
- Work for a premier Company with progressive growth Strategy.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Secure work environment.
To find out more how you can be a part of this dynamic team, send resume, cover letter and along with your salary expectation to HR Manager.
Please include a copy of all academic records, and relevant certifications along with your application. We thank all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be considered.