Sunrise Health Region is seeking qualified Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurses for the positions in PREECEVILLE.
In addition, positions may be eligible for a temporary full-time guarantee of hours for up to three years.
- Duties include caring for long term care clients with a wide variety of conditions.
- Planning and administering nursing care which meets standards of nursing care utilizing the nursing process. Prioritizing care and organizing and adapting realistically to patient/resident workload and conditions.
- Being familiar with and following facility policies and procedures and encouraging fellow staff to also follow policies and procedures.
- The ability to calmly and competently solve problems in stressful and emergent situations.
- Graduate of a recognized School of Nursing
- Eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses
Association or Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan
Hours of Work:
Salary and benefits:
$34.94-$45.35 per hour, in accordance with the SAHO/Saskatchewan Union of Nurses Collective Agreement governing the position and corresponding to education and previous experience.
Interested applicants may submit an application/resume to:
Sunrise Health Region
Human Resources - Yorkton Office
270 Bradbrooke Drive
The Sunrise Health Region is committed to a representative workforce, where all members of society have fair access to employment and economic opportunities so that there can be a representation at all occupation levels and sectors of the economy in proportion to their numbers in the population of our community.