Reporting to the Director of Mental Health and Addiction Services (MH&AS), the Child and Youth Services Manager is responsible for the overall operation of Child and Youth Mental Health Services. This includes accountability for the community-based services within the Sunrise Health Region (SHR). Programs are developed and delivered based on the needs identified by individuals and the community at large.
The Child and Youth Services Manager is also accountable for the provision of Child and Youth Mental Health Services through leadership, development, maintenance and delivery of such services to children, youth and their families.
- Psychology Degree (Doctorate preferred)
- Social Work (Masters preferred)
- Registered Nurse (Degree preferred)
- Psychiatric Nurse (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- Five (5) years experience with mental health clinical services provision
- Two (2) years management/supervisory experience in a mental health environment
- Superior clinical supervisory skills
- Proven ability to “team build”
- Ability to manage labor relations issues
- Ability to manage program budget
- Ability to develop programs and policies and administrative procedures
- Superior written and verbal skills
- Leadership skills in a multidisciplinary environment
- Problem-solving skills
Other related combinations of education and experience may be considered
Hours of Work:
- Days, as per Full-Time Rotation
Sunrise Health Region operates 14 long term and special care homes, in all major communities in all areas of the region. These care homes...