Reporting to the Director of Mental Health and Addiction Services, the Adult/Rehabilitation Community Services Manager is accountable for community based services for adults, brief therapy to mental health consumers, as well as rehabilitation services for the chronically mentally ill, in the Sunrise Health Region (SHR). Programs are developed and delivered based on needs identified by individuals and the community at large.
The Adult/Rehabilitation Community Services Manager is accountable for the provision of adult/ rehabilitation community services through leadership, development, maintenance and delivery of such services.
- Psychiatric Nurse (Masters Degree preferred) or Social Work Degree (Masters preferred) or Psychology Degree (Graduate preferred)
- Registered Nurse (Degree preferred)
- Must be registered with the appropriate licensing body
- Five (5) years experience with mental health clinical services provision
- Two (2) years supervisory experience in a mental health environment
- Superior clinical supervisory skills
- Proven ability to “team build”
- Ability to manage labor relations issues
- Ability to manage program budget
- Program and policy development abilities
- Must be a team player
- Superior written and verbal skills
Other related combinations of education and experience may be considered
Hours of Work:
- Days, as per Full-Time rotation
Indeed - 6 months ago
Sunrise Health Region operates 14 long term and special care homes, in all major communities in all areas of the region. These care homes ha...