Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre

Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre Employee Review

View all Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre reviews

Collaboration in working with team members and across departments
4-month internship (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 April 2013
The position I currently hold at Sunnybrook is self-directed, which allows me to utilize my independence and self-motivation strategies with confidence. My professional skills include administrative work, performing research, attending meetings and conferences as a member of the Smoking Cessation Team, organizing events, and introducing lung cancer patients with a history of smoking to partake in a study on their use of tobacco. Managing these projects requires proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on a regular basis.
Pros
work environment
Cons
location

Other Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre Employee Reviews

Productive and excellent staff
Microbiology Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
An excellent group of professionals to work with.Knowledgeable and fun loving. Opportunities are limited. Jobs are coveted.
Cutting edge hospital. World renown.
fast pace environment
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2017
A typical day at work was scheduling the clinics, patient bookings, Transcribing doctor's letters, booking meetings, and Grand rounds, booking medical students into clinics.