Member - Top 100 employers of Canada
member of Client Services support team (Former Employee) – Toronto, ON – 3 September 2017
- The day starts at 7 am, ensure all AV equipment on days needed are running fine, be available to answer helpdesk phones for clients at all times.
- learned a lot about networking, computer issues, customer service, working as a team.
- management listens to the needs of the call centre and we have a weekly meeting to discuss issues and challenges.
- workplace culture is good because Sunnybrook is an equal opportunity employer and protect against discrimination, and a non-smoking workplace.
- the hardest part of my job is to deal with Irate, irrational customers.
- the most enjoyable part of the job is looking forward for the day of retirement.
generous pension, company group benefits, paid days off
extremely busy days where one cannot even take a proper work break