1) Try to do right by their people.
2) International company with opportunities to travel the world,
3) still - barely vertical company from Solar ingot to power plants.
1) Always owes everyone money. Never pays bills on time. Always cash strapped. This is embarrassing and it is difficult to get work done when no-one wants to work with you.
2) Low salaries and small bonus,
3) Focused on company culture but not on results,
4) Short term focus,
5) No understanding of products and lack of commitment to product development,
6) Lack of talented people and lack of people with solar experience,
7) Can't focus on a path forward for more than a quarter,
8) Not good at integrating companies that they purchase,
9) Normal, standard business operations such as AP and IT are paralyzing ineffective. If you want to do anything, you need to do it yourself.