Suncor Employee Review

Suncor provides an environemnt where capable employees can excel.
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 October 2013
Suncor is so far the best organization I have worked for. Here we work with a safety mindset, whether on site or in corporate HQs. We respect each other regardless of any background. For me, the hardest part of my job is interpreting Suncor concepts to non-Suncor colleagues. This is especially so due to the sheer number and the vast experience they bring from outside of our industry. My most enjoyable part is finding a better way to operate a business process, in other words, process improvement.

Other Suncor Employee Reviews

Very good company to work for.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 November 2017
Very well managed processes and programs. Values employee contributions and provides opportunities for growth. Good community neighbour. Exciting world-class projects and technology.
Pros
Team oriented
Cons
Some individuals not suited to supervisor people;
Great place to work, great people to work with
Electrical Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Fort Hills, AB18 November 2017
Overall a great place to work, great people and a great atmosphere. This job was a very dynamic one with great opportunities for advancement and plenty of training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suncor. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2