Pay scale for this position is $45k to $50k, plus annual bonus based on company profits and individual performance. It is straight salary, no commission. Full benefits. 40% travel primarily in Quebec.
SUMMARY: The Sr. Sales Rep performs a wide variety of sales/clerical duties for the purpose of maintaining current customers, obtaining new customers, and increasing sales volume. Position requires significant travel.
1. Direct outside sales requiring significant travel.
2. Research and plan trips in accordance with strategic sales goals.
3. Follow up with prospective customers.
4. Maintain superior product knowledge and competitor information.
5. Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures.
6. Work trade shows as needed.
1. Perform inside sales duties and data entry in sales office when not traveling.
2. Provide customer service to current and prospective customers by answering questions and solving problems.
3. Overall support of the DC operation.
4. Complete special projects as directed by Sales Manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE and Other Skills:
1. Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree/High School Diploma with minimum 3 years relevant, applicable sales experience.
2. Strong communication skills.
3. Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and Outlook, as well as general computer skills.
4. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.