The Cornwall Standard-Freeholder has an opening for a Circulation Representative. In this full time position, the Circulation Rep is responsible for maintaining exemplary customer service in the Standard Freeholder's distribution area.
You must be energetic, accurate and able to meet deadlines. Additionally, you will possess the ability to communicate and work well with the team. You have a positive attitude, are enthusiastic and well organized.
- Provide and maintain delivery service for sun Media's Cornwall division and its products
- Hire suitable delivery people, train and provide on-going supervision for the delivery team
- Ensure delivery deadlines are met on an daily basis and all carrier shortages and missed papers are delivered as efficiently as possible
- Work closely with the department manager to provide the most cost efficient distribution model
- Provide exceptional service
- Provide timely, accurate and focused communication
The successful candidate will have a strong sense of newspaper sales and customer service excellence. The candidate must possess strong communication and problem solving skills. Proficient with Word and Excel. Newspaper knowledge is an asset. A reliable vehicle and valid driver's license are required.
Competitive compensation and benefits are offered.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their résumé by Aug 8, 2014 to:
Chad Terriah, Distribution Manager, Cornwall Standard-Freeholder at
Please add 'Circulation Rep, Cornwall" to the subject line.
Sun Media Corporation is committed to employment equity and an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. Sun Media encourages applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. If contacted regarding this vacancy, please inform the departmental official of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.