fun place to work at.
Pros: pizza party days or game days...
Cons: working late when others didn't
- a typical day at work is - Open and sort incoming correspondence.
File documents and retrieve information, & - Track medical and dental requests, Provide original receipts to policy members.
- I've learned there system on doing letters on Himster, & C-Cap.
- management very easy to talk to & approach,
- co-workers are very nice the ones that i – more... talked to everyday.
-hardest part of the day was when alot of mail came in & we didn't finish on time so we had to do overtime.
-hardest part of the day was when alot of mail came in the office & we didn't finish on time so we had to do overtime.
- the joyable part of the job is when we work together as a team. – less