Sun Life Financial Employee Review

View all Sun Life Financial reviews

Professional, Valued Company
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 October 2013
A typical day at work would involve cold calling, warm calling and referral calling. This allows to keep a flow of meetings going on a weekly basis, resulting in a flow of sales. I learned how to act in a professional, unbiased and ethical manner. My management has been extremely supportive and supported all my decisions. I have never worked with such an easy going group of people in my life. Never has there been one issue. The hardest part of the job is the off chance of not receiving an income (as it is commission based only). The most enjoyable part of this job has been the education I've learned, the people I have met and at the atmosphere.

Other Sun Life Financial Employee Reviews

Commission Based
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC17 November 2017
Not easy to find business. It is very good if you have network. If yes, it is the best job you can have. Work/life balance is great and making money will be easy
Fun and Meet Great People
Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dauphin, MB16 November 2017
typical receptionist job. you are the face of the business when the clients walk through the door. Greet them professionally. General clerical responsibilities, kept track of deadlines, typed letters in various formats with high degree of accuracy. worked with minimal supervision. ensured information was filed in the appropriate manner.
Pros
Good Wage
Cons
Term position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Life Financial. Our community is ready to answer.