Sun Life Financial Employee Review

View all Sun Life Financial reviews

employee's where rewarded accoringly for a job well done,
Customer Relations Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON17 September 2013
I enjoyed the fifteen years I worked with Sun Life Financial.
I learned a great deal about Dental and Medical coverage.
My co-workers where friendly,I had a instant bond with all my co-workers and as the years passed I looked at them as family rather then co-workers this included Team Leaders, Managers, and Directors. The hardest part of the job was managing the hi volume of calls during peak hours...( we never had enough bodies to manage the magnitude of callers) The sallary was excellent the rewards programs was attainable and regardless of the position
I held with Sun Life Financial I always felt valuable to the company.
Pros
excellent sallary, health & dental benefits provided
Cons
hi volume of calls during peak hours

Other Sun Life Financial Employee Reviews

Opportunity to grow with the organization
Organizational Health Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2018
I loved my job at Sun Life, it was completely aligned with my skills, goals and passion. The organization is broad and diverse offering opportunity to move and grow with it. Leadership from the top down are consistent in their messaging and support for employees at all levels. I do recommend Sun Life as an employer of choice.
Pros
Culture of health, work/life balance, flexible work, commitment to its core values and value proposition
Sales is hard, although I was offered assistance
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON15 January 2018
My time at Sun Life was not enjoyable. Sales driven roles from the ground up like this are very tough. It was a stressful time. I was offered support but this role was not for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Life Financial. Our community is ready to answer.