Sun Life Financial Employee Review

View all Sun Life Financial reviews

Enjoyed working at Sun Life Financial.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2014
I start off the day with entering new clients and updating accounts for existing clients onto the system (CDS).
I am required to communicated with head office for extend information that isn't available to me on the CDS. For example, if a clients plan has lapsed, I would have to find out what the costs are to re-activate account and how many payments were missed. And I had to all the photocopying and filing.

With all the data entry that I was required to do for this job, my wpm and kph have increased substantially. I've learnt how to manage my time properly given the tasks that I have to complete for the day.
Pros
Boss is very nice, flexible hours

Other Sun Life Financial Employee Reviews

Overall great place to work, they invest in their talent
Senior Process consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2017
loved my time there, they provided me with many opportunities for growth and success. The culture and atmosphere are positive and the size of the organization makes it easy to move within.
Similar to Other Insurance Companies
Production Support Coordinator Intern (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON11 December 2017
The work they do is interesting, but the culture is very similar to other companies in the financial/insurance industry. In addition, they are a bit inefficient.