The Organization | Sun Life Financial
Financial services | Public Company | Founded in 1865 | 10,000+ Employees |
Welcome,Why join us?
Because you want a career where your talents are recognized and you're challenged to do your best, every day.
Why join Sun Life Financial? The reasons are as diverse as the people who work here.
- Unlimited opportunity
- Ongoing professional development
- Dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary, benefits and incentives
- Global opportunities
- Strong and supportive leadership
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee fitness and wellness programs
You want to be engaged and passionate about what you do every day. You want to build a career with a company that does good work and accomplishes great things - a company that will give you every opportunity to be, and do, your best.
At Sun Life Financial, our people make the difference. We have a stake in your success and career satisfaction. Our goal is to attract and keep the best people in the industry.
If you want to join a leading, international financial services company, and you want to innovate, inspire and be inspired, look at what Sun Life Financial has to offer.
Embark on a bright future with Sun Life Financial.
At Sun Life Financial, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. Join our talented diverse workforce and launch a rewarding career.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our growing team as a Sun Life Financial Advisor.
Why become an Advisor with Sun Life Financial?
There's no one answer. The reasons are as diverse as our people. We know you want more than a job - a job you can get anywhere. You want to put your talents to good use. You want a career.
A Sun Life Advisor role provides opportunities to:
- Enjoy a work/life balance by creating your own schedule
- Advance your career and be rewarded for your achievements
- Make you and your family proud as a result of leading and helping members of your community and others towards achieving their goals and aspirations/Responsibilities and Duties
- Grow your client base through prospecting and meeting with existing and potential clients to complete financial needs analysis
- Implement your suggestions through the sale of life insurance, health insurance, wealth accumulation, and savings products offered by Sun Life Financial
- Provide ongoing financial advice tailored to your clients' needs
- Build your credibility and gain the trust of the people you serve through a holistic, client service approachJob Requirements
- You are a natural communicator who excels at networking and building lasting relationships
- Your community involvement demonstrates your interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with new people quickly
- You have a professional demeanour and superior business development and prospecting skills
- Your strong business acumen and organizational skills will enable you to confidently provide recommendations to clients
- Your values and ethics are driven by your sense of integrity and honesty
- Your dedication to succeed is centred on building trusted relationships, strong work ethic, persistence and desire to reach your full potential
- Past experience in: sales, finance, insurance and investments, consulting, management, banking, business ownership, retail, health services, hospitality, marketing, or customer service is an asset
You have the POWER! See yourself in a whole new light!
Please email me your resume or call 902 894 8513 ext 211
Indeed - 12 months ago