We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join our growing team as a Sun Life Financial Advisor in the following Financial Centres Edmonton Downtown.
Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization providing a diverse range of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individuals and corporate customers. Chartered in 1865, Sun Life Financial and its partners today have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda. In Canada, Sun Life has a presence in 850 communities and financial centre offices from coast to coast with major offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Waterloo, Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary.
Sun Life Financial Advisors share a proud 145-year history of providing financial security solutions to millions of Canadians. Sun Life Financial advisors sell health insurance, life insurance and investments to individuals and groups. In this way, they enjoy meaningful work by helping to ensure the financial health of their clients.
- Grow your client base through prospecting and meeting with existing and potential clients to complete financial needs analysis
- Implement your suggestions through the sale of life insurance, health insurance, wealth accumulation, and savings products offered by Sun Life Financial
- Provide ongoing financial advice tailored to your clients’ needs
- Build your credibility and gain the trust of the people you serve through a holistic, client service approach
- You are a natural communicator who excels at networking and building lasting relationships
- Your community involvement demonstrates your interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with new people quickly
- You have a professional demeanour and superior business development and prospecting skills
- Your strong business acumen and organizational skills will enable you to confidently provide recommendations to clients
- Your values and ethics are driven by your sense of integrity and honesty
- Your dedication to succeed is centred on building trusted relationships, strong work ethic, persistence and desire to reach your full potential
- Past experience in: sales, finance, insurance and investments, consulting, management, banking, business ownership, retail, health services, hospitality, marketing, or customer service is an asset
You have the POWER! See yourself in a whole new light!
Apply here and be connected with one of our recruiters in your community.
Contact me by emailing your resume to this posting:
Tiffany (Siu Nga) Lee
Indeed - 21 months ago
Sun Life is a leading international provider of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individual and corporate...