Associate Investment/Financial Advisor:
Rajni Sharma Financial Services Ltd, a team of professional advisors & associates serving the insurance and wealth management markets in Vancouver, BC is seeking an Associate Advisor, with at least five years experience in a comparable role within the industry.
We are looking for a client-focused, hands-on individual with exceptional communication skills who is efficient, has a proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and is motivated to grow and build a book of business, in conjunction with the Senior Advisor.
- Successful candidate will prospect for new clients
- Provide advice and service to a block of existing clients
- Excellent client service delivery
- Trade execution
- Portfolio reviews and client meeting preparation
- Managing marketing activities and initiatives including seminars, newsletters, client events etc
- Familiarity with Mutual Funds, Equities, Bonds, and various Life Insurance solutions
- Some Administrative support
Job Requirements: (Knowledge/ Experience):
- Knowledge of the firm's operations, policies and procedures regarding client accounts, including internal control policies is mandatory
- A high degree of current market activity knowledge is also essential
- Knowledge of wealth management systems – back office systems, portfolio analysis and allocation
- An excellent command of the English and Punjabi languages, both written and oral is mandatory, along with excellent organizational skills, superior problem solving ability, and a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to successfully multi-task is also necessary
- A thorough proficiency in all Microsoft applications, especially Excel is a requirement
- We require an individual with a passion for serving clients in person and on the telephone. The ideal candidate will have highly-developed client service skills that will come across as professional, warm and friendly to our clients both in person and on the telephone.
- Proven business development and sales experience
- Post-secondary degree
- Insurance and Mutual Fund Licenced or the ability to complete both credentials within a specified time frame
- A professional designation (CLU, CFP, LLB, CIM, CA, CFA) would be an asset, but not required
- Multi-lingual – English, Punjabi - both orally and writte
Indeed - 22 months ago
Sun Life is a leading international provider of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individual and corporate...