4 days per week
This company is mid-sized, always growing, fun and highly entrepreneurial. Our team shares several common qualities including high energy, innovation and dedication to high quality work.
We currently have a unique opportunity available for an individual who has a general accounting background interested in regular part time employment.
- Perform all aspects of accounts receivable including monthly invoicing and customer collection calls
- Manage the accounts receivable listing to ensure accounts are collected on a timely basis and resolve all collection related matters
- Perform all aspects of accounts payable including monthly government remittances
- Review, process and reconcile all credit card transactions
- Liaise with vendors/suppliers’ inquiries regarding invoice/payment related matters and resolve discrepancies
- Assist as needed in the annual financial statement audit
- Maintain comprehensive and up to date filing systems related to accounting functions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
As our Ideal Candidate you offer:
- Directly related education in accounting; Preferably 3rd or 4th level CGA
- 5 plus years general accounting experience, with emphasis on accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized to establish weekly priorities, maintain accurate filing systems
If you have the qualifications for this great opportunity, then forward your resume and covering letter (In WORD format only) We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this opportunity and will be contacting only those individuals who we assess as being the best potential fit to our requirements.