Summit Recruiters

Summit Recruiters Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
designing is enjoyable
Junior Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (Former Employee), philippinesNovember 10, 2014
Aside of my professional License Skills as a Mechanical Engineer I already had a background regarding the building wiring installation since I was first finished my vocational in TESDA.I have done my on-the-job training at Crystal Sugar Milling Company one of the top producing sugar in the country located at Maramag Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines. During – more... that time I was assigned at the boiler department, boiling house, and processing area. Hint, Crystal Sugar Milling Company is a (cogeneration) Plant and I’ am knowledgeable the flow or a cycle of the plant. I have also a knowledge of autoCad drafting and inventor. During my student life I attained many seminars one of them is the discussion of "Internal Combustion Engine" and many to mention as regard to my field of studies. – less
Service technician
Service Technician (Former Employee), Buford, GASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: no advancement....ever
Installed CAT 5/6 and fiber optics as well as electrical systems into commercial buildings
typical construction
Pipe fitter/ welder helper (Former Employee), plaquemine, laJuly 15, 2014
disorganized
unprofessional
learned alot, good experience
Small company where employees wear numerous hats
Customer Service/Inside Sales (Current Employee), Logansport, INJuly 3, 2014
Pros: small company where everyone counts
Cons: limited benefits
Learned to be very flexible in how to go about the day in order to accommodate what needed to get accomplished. Very small company with good people. Typical day is putting orders in and verifying that all information is correct with the orders. The hardest and most enjoyable is wearing the numerous hats.
Overall Great Place to Work
Lead Business Consultant (Former Employee), San Mateo, CAApril 25, 2014
I worked as a liaison between Quill and small-to-medium sized businesses as a Lead Business Consultant and, as such, worked in client acquisition, client retention, and consultation. It is a very demanding job and, being entirely performance based, you get what you put in to it. At first, the compensation is not great, however, if you work hard and – more... work up the career ladder you are more than compensated for your work early on. Great opportunity for advancement, a wonderful work environment with great management and co-workers, and a great culture around the office. The reason I left was due to transportation issues as the job essentially requires a car, which I do not have. That being said, all and all I really liked this job and gave it a good review. – less
Terrible
Customer Services (Former Employee), OmahaApril 1, 2014
Doing everyone else's job, while doing your own. I learned inventory thats about it. The manager fed off drama, and took it out on other employees.
Long hours and sketchy management
Field Service Manager/Engineer (Former Employee), Buford, GAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: decent people to work with
Cons: some of the management has questionable work ethics
Though I was able to advance positions fairly quickly, it became rather apparent that the management at Summit was questionable to say the least. The "buddy" political game was in full swing and a plethora of "armchair quarterbacks" are to be found. I enjoyed the installation staff. Many of the sales staff were great people and the company is truly – more... in dept to their ability to keep the client happy. Basically, some of the managements "word" was about as good as dirt. – less
Unorganized and Elitist
Attendant (Former Employee), Eden, UtahMarch 4, 2014
Pros: nice coworkers, beautiful scenery
Cons: did not pay, cruel management
I was given conflicting directions from multiple people on a daily basis. You are not allowed to drive yourself to the property but their transportation was unreliable. They failed to even pay me until a week after I quit.
good bosses and fun environment
OTR/L (Current Employee), Carthage, NCDecember 17, 2013
Pros: nice christmas presents and small party
Excellent boss and adminstrator Easy to get needed therapy supplies.
an enjoyable place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Bay Minette, ALNovember 18, 2013
Pros: having sunday off
Cons: unable to provide raises
Did a fuel survey, read the gallons of gas, changed shifts, counted deposits, entered daily paperwork, sent paperwork by UPS, counted and ordered cigarettes, ordered product for the store, completed all banking requirements, checked in vendors, issued vendor checks, cleaned , stocked and ran the register while providing excellent customer service.
Small privately owned firm
Field Technician (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCNovember 14, 2013
Pros: company work truck & full benefits
Cons: management played favorites
The company used sound civil engineering practices but is completely dependant upon the housing market. Therefor, when the housing marked tanked five years ago several technicians were let go. Since I was an hourly employee when it rained I was unable to go to work.
something i didnt enjoy
Telesales (Former Employee), Leicester, ENGNovember 10, 2013
Pros: people i worked with were nice and friendly
Cons: short shifts - long travel
this job i did not enjoy but i carried on doing it until i was made unemployed because i didnt achieve my target on sales

the hardest part of the job was getting people to say yes to the products i was offering.

my co workers were nice and friendly and made me feel welcome.

i learnt to remain calm under pressure.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Bordentown, NJJuly 24, 2013
PROVIDE CUSTOMERS WITH THEIR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN A CALL CENTER ENVIRONMENT IS VERY ENJOYABLE
Great place to worship on a Sunday Morning and a solid team of leaders there! Serving the community is a core value of theirs!!
Assistant Pastor/Event and Ministries Coordinator (Former Employee), Longmont, COJune 20, 2013
My time there was amazing and positive and I can honestly say it is one of the best churches in the area! Great leadership team in place and you should have a great experience there!
good place to work
Laborer/Flager (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJune 14, 2013
the job was fun and a lot of hard work, but at the end of the day it was a good feel of accomplishment. Everyone worked as a team to get jobs completed on time.
summit
Guard (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 6, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
logging people in . standing at my post . training other guards
Good Company
Yard Worker (Former Employee), Gary, INApril 19, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
I enjoyed working here, long hours at times, good management.
easy work
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Shelbyville, TNFebruary 24, 2013
i worked there starting in 2008 and i worked till they closed down in 2011
good first job
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Argo, ILJanuary 29, 2013
loved the people i worked with. good after school job when i was in high school.
Running a small business for family
Executive Director (Current Employee), Mineola, NYJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: salary plus
Cons: family
Entrepuneral experience with the business. Set up a sales, customer service, operational environment. Taking a small business to the next level within the industry.

Summit Recruiters Photos