DL 263 – Inside Sales Supervisor
Founded in the early 20th century, our client began by importing steel products and is now a branch of a top-performing leader in the metals distribution business, focused on bottom line performance and effective asset management throughout the organization. Currently our client employs nearly 200 people at metal service centres across British Columbia.
Our client is currently looking for an Inside Sales Manager for their Vancouver operations. The Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day sales of our client's products and services, preparing quotes and entering orders into the in house CRM. The successful candidate for this position will also be responsible for mentoring and coaching the existing inside sales staff.
This position is a great way to be a part of a world class organization and can lead to further management and other promotion opportunities.
The benefits of this role include:
- Highly competitive base salary of $80,000
- Aggressive performance-based incentive
- Superior health benefits offered to all employees
- Ideal Lower Mainland office location
- Management responsibilities
- Upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Manages, Coaches and Mentors inside sales reps to ensure successful penetration and new business acquisition targets are being met
- Active participation on process improvement, corresponding with branch manager
- Develop action plans to review and achieve key business priorities
- Provides guidance on goals and objectives through clear, effective, timely and constructive feedback to employees
- Manages and provides leadership including training, work assignments, and performance evaluations
- Works closely with branch manager to ensure there are penetration plans in place for all lines of business with ongoing programs
- Comfortable creating reporting, managing data, training associates and ensuring sales representatives are compliant with tracking all customer interaction
- Sales-driven individual with a high sales aptitude
- Minimum 5 years of selling experience penetrating or maintaining accounts
- Direct management experience an asset
- Previous steel manufacturing industry experience is helpful
- Strong knowledge and understanding of telesales and the sales planning process
- Experience coaching for results, good organizational skills and demonstrated positive leadership style
- Creative selling, project management skills and strategic planning ability required
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Post secondary education; Diploma or Degree preferred
- Must be a team player
Indeed - 2 years ago
Summit Search Group is a leading national professional employment agency committed to helping great employers find smart, motivated people...