SUMMIT LIABILITY SOLUTIONS INC. is seeking highly motivated HR & Payroll Administrator to join their Corporate Services Division. The position reports directly to the Director, Human Resources and is part of a team that provides support to the Summit Team. This is a maternity leave coverage position of approximately 14 months.
- Administer payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Enter new employees, promotions, retroactive calculations and terminations
- Manage elements of the payroll cycle on a rotating basis or as assigned
- Contribute to the accuracy and integrity of the payroll function within the company
- Respond to employee and department enquiries as they relate to payroll
- Assist the Director, HR as required (lead various recruitments, administer and track various HR related information)
- Typically 3+ years of related industry experience and will have a Payroll Compliance
- Familiarity with and understanding of:
o current legislation related to payroll
o employment standards
o working effectively with Microsoft Word and Excel
o intermediate accounting is an asset
Strong computer skills (MS Office)
Strong communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Summit is a fully integrated environmental service company that delivers complementary, integrated liability management solutions.
Summit is committed to help you plan your career path! Our HR Team will assist you in growing as a Professional with Training and Development opportunities as well as looking to our internal pool of candidates for promotion. Each year Summit gathers the Team from across North America for Summit University where we share Industry and Company knowledge, not to mention getting to know our peers and having a lot of fun!
We appreciate your interest in working with Summit. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Summit Liability Solutions Inc. delivers a renewed perspective on environmental services and liability management while providing...