* THIS IS A SMALL CONTRACT WORK IN OCTOBER & NOVEMBER - Pls read carefully *
Efficiency Nova Scotia Fall Instant Savings Campaign 2013
Position: Efficiency Ambassadors - Program Representative
Type of Employment: Part-time, Contract, Customer Engagement
Program dates: October 19, 20, 26, 27, and November 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24 (Dates of work may vary depending of the locations and what is still available at the time of interview)
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Various retail locations across Nova Scotia
Summerhill is dedicated to developing, implementing and managing public engagement and market transformation programs that lead to measurable improvements in energy savings.
Currently we are seeking, outgoing, energetic and dynamic individuals to join our team as Efficiency Ambassadors (program representatives) to staff our latest event in Nova Scotia. The Efficiency Nova Scotia Instant Savings Campaign (running from October 1 – November 30) will be promoted in store at select retailers across the province, for the months of October and November.
During engagement events in October, customers will be able to pledge to Use Energy Better, in exchange for an LED bulb. On engagement days in November, customers will be educated on the benefits of energy-efficient products, and Efficiency Nova Scotia.
The ideal candidate will possess strong customer service skills and an enthusiastic disposition, and will have a genuine interest in the environment and energy conservation.
October Engagement and Giveaway Events: 6.5 Hours per event
9-10am Set Up (1 hour)
10am-3pm Event (5 hours)
3-3:15pm Take Down (15 min)
Reporting (15 Min)
November Engagement Events: 6 Hours per event
9:30-10am Set Up (30 Min)
10am-3pm Event (5 Hours)
3-3:15pm Take Down (15Min)
Reporting (15 Min)
The session you attend will depend on where you live. All trainings are paid and from 10am-4pm. Travel stipends will be pre-determined based on event region and training location.
October 16, 2013
Region: Amherst, Bridgewater, HRM, New Glasgow, Truro
Hampton Inn and Suites, 65 Cromarty Drive, Dartmouth NS
October 18, 2013
Region: Antigonish, Glace Bay, Port Hawkesbury, Sydney
Inverary Resort – 368 Shore Rd., Box 190, Baddeck NS
October 18, 2013
Region: Digby/Yarmouth, Greenwood, New Minas
Annapolis Basin Conference Centre, Cornwallis Park NS
- Actively approaching and engaging customers during the event
- Facilitating the LED Giveaway
- Tracking & Reporting on the number of participants, conversation types, etc,
- Educating customers on the overall retail campaign and the associated rebates
- Providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrating related product knowledge (full training provided)
- Completing event reports and submitting in a timely fashion
- Attend paid training
- Strong verbal communication skills in English
- A friendly professional manner and appearance
- An outgoing personality and must be people oriented to be able to proactively approach people to engage in conversation
- Self motivated and ability to work independently, multi-task and self-manage
- Customer service experience
- Access to a computer and high speed internet.
- Ability to use Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Internet applications
- CSA Footwear required for all Home Depot locations.
JOB CONTACT INFORMATION
Please send resume and a short cover letter, including preferred region during your online application at www.summerhill.com - Only application coming from our website will be taking under consideration
We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the volume of applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.