Sulzer Metco, with operations around the world, is a global leader in surface engineering solutions and services using thermal spray, thin film and other advanced surface treatment and process technologies.
Key Account Manager
Based in Alberta and reporting to the VP of Sales, this position requires a highly motivated individual who is able to work autonomously covering primarily the Alberta market as well as future development within Western Canada.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- To maintain an existing territory by promoting existing products, new technologies and applications;
- To generate new business opportunities with new customers or market segments
- Build long-term relationships with customers by gaining a strong understanding of their business needs;
- Establish professional partnerships;
- Perform key managerial territory/market responsibilities and implement strategic plans to meet objectives
- Accurately manage and maintain CRM system.
- Bachelors degree;
- Minimum 5 years sales experience combined with experience in the oil and gas industry, specifically welding, thermal spray and/or hard facing materials
- Basic knowledge in metallurgy is a plus;
- Able to travel and manage a sizable territory
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
The ideal candidate is results driven and motivated by achieving set targets. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written and presentation, together with time management and organization skills is necessary for success.
Sulzer Metco (Canada) Inc. offers a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package, ongoing training in the US and Europe, and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a covering letter and resume to:
Sulzer Metco (Canada) Inc.
10108 – 114 Street
Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 4R1
Fax: (780) 992-5209
We thank all applicants, however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.