Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in an untouched market of interactive augmented and virtual reality simulation and gaming solutions.
We are actively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Creative Director/Producer to provide strategically-focused, creative solutions for a wide variety of simple to complex video production projects. We are seeking forward thinking, innovative individuals with the ability to effectively communicate through visuals. A perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the independent/start-up spirit!
Key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- Leverages creativity, imagination and inventive expertise to produce a variety of videos that range in complexity from film and game trailers to blogging and corporate videos
- Carry out all aspects of production (conceptions, pre-productions, production and post-production) of video projects including scripting, storyboarding, editing, etc.;
- Collaborates and adds value in creative reviews and brainstorming meetings to ensure all strategic and creative requirements are met;
- Manage video-related projects that may need to be outsourced;
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other associates and performs as a solid contributor on cross functional teams to achieve goals;
- Perform other such duties as required by the Directors, Managers and other Senior Heads;
- Some travel local and international travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast, Production, Design, Computer Graphics or related field;
- 3 years of recent and relevant field and video producer experience across digital and television;
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.);
- Proficiency in video editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere or similar, including pre- and post-production skills;
- Strong story-telling instincts and ability to evoke emotional attachment from video;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully take a digital video production from concept to completion;
- Motion capture experience considered an asset;
- Knowledge of branding and marketing principles considered an asset;
- Strong record of teamwork, but has the motivation and ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial environment with shifting priorities;
- Excellent listening skills and a commitment to communicate clearly, completely and in a timely manner;
- Effective time management, organizational and follow up skills with a keen attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work in a high stress Start-up;
- Passionate about gaming and emerging technologies;
- Must supply a video portfolio demonstrating a variety of production skills in different video genres.
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to careers[at]sulontechnologies.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard