Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in an untouched market of interactive augmented reality simulation and gaming solutions. We develop and market consoles and gaming and simulation software’s for the future of entertainment, and we are excited to be growing rapidly!
We are actively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Vice President of Finance and Operations to manage the core functions of the organization and ensure that all finances, funding and business activities are actively and aggressively moving forward. The VP of Finance and Operations will support Sulon Technologies Inc. in its plan for ambitious growth and increasing productivity within the company. A perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the independent/start-up spirit!
The VP of Finance and Operations will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- Serve as a key member of the senior management team at Sulon Technologies Inc.;
- Responsible for advising the leadership team, which includes the board of directors, CEO, CTO, COO on any issues related to finance, investment, funding, legal, and operations;
- Ensure that Sulon Technologies Inc. has the necessary resources and funding to accomplish its efforts;
- Required to give high profile presentations and assist with senior management decisions on current product development and new products;
- Required to oversee all aspects financial and business related planning activities;
- Manage and develop all financial planning and reporting for the organization, board of directors, and partners;
- Manage and develop directly the business development team, marketing team, finance team and operations teams;
- Develop and implement IT strategy, procedures and practices
- A high level of personal and professional integrity with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Creating and leading change, exemplifying stakeholder buy in and related communications.
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance or Business or other related field with advanced certification preferred (MBA, CFA, etc.);
- Must have experience in the consumer electronics or gaming industry at the executive level.
- 10+ years senior management experience in Finance and Operations;
- Proven track record of successful grant applications and fund raising;
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis, with previous experience overseeing information technology and legal functions;
- Must be have well organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning;
- Proven experience in being able to multi-task and work effectively in a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial environment with shifting priorities;
- The ability to think strategically and broadly, while at the same time possessing a productive work ethic and acting a role model for the company;
- Required to be highly motivated, energetic leader who excels in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Able to work in a high stress, low capital Start-up Company;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail, organization and deadlines;
- Critical problem solving and analysis skills;
- Ability to work in fluid and challenging work environment with changing deadlines;
- Strong record of teamwork, but has the motivation and ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Fluent in the full Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
This position is a permanent position and you will responsible for overseeing finance and operations at Sulon Technologies Inc. This position will be also compensated with additional stock options depending on performance and merit.
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to our careers email. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
VP of Finance and Operations
Senior Management, Vice President, etc.
80k to 100k
Richmond Hill, ON.
Indeed - 16 months ago