Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in an untouched market of interactive augmented and virtual reality simulation and gaming solutions.
Sulon is actively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic VP of Product to join our team!
The position will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
The position will support Sulon in its plan for ambitious growth and increasing productivity within the company. A perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the independent/start-up spirit and looking to expand their experience and knowledge!
Key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- Develop, define and launch current product platform for developers and scale for future mass productions
- Build product development frameworks that will be utilized by internal and external partners and vendors
- Guide the product integration for both internal and off-shore teams
- In charge of whole sourcing activities for Asia market
- Optimize and consolidate supplier base to ensure better supplier quality and leverage purchasing power
- Build new supplier development and management policies and processes
- Assist CTO for working and collaborating across multiple departments including the algorithm, QA, and technical marketing
- Lead the product development team for mechanical/component design needs and requirements
- Manage the outsourcing manufacturing process.
- Enhance competitive advantage through new product development and logistics.
- Working closely with the marketing team, you will develop new products and manufacturing methods to produce an ever growing range of products technical marketing.
- Bachelor degree, MBA is advantage, but not compulsory.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in an international company, and minimum 5 years working experience as director or senior roles in product development Supply Chain field (Purchasing, Logistics, Supplier Development) and manufacturing management
- A solid mix of experience with technical products including but not limited to game console platform, sensor network, linux, Android, iOS, cloud applications and real time embedded systems
- Exposure to both de-centralized and centralized sourcing organizations.
- Consumer electronics experience is a must.
- Intensive experience in the functions of strategic planning, action planning and budgeting and have been involved in creating or evolving these in prior roles
- Understanding of Chinese will be an advantage.
- An initiative-taker, an independent leader as well as a good team player.
- A coaching leadership style.
- Familiar with SAP or Oracle.
- Proven ability to manage multimillion dollar budgets independently
- Must be able to travel globally
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to our careers email inbox.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
VP of Product
$80,000 + stock options