Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in an untouched market of interactive augmented and virtual reality simulation and gaming solutions.
Sulon is actively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic VP of Content to join our team!
The position will support Sulon in its plan for ambitious growth and increasing productivity within the company. A perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the independent/start-up spirit and looking to expand their experience and knowledge!
The position will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- Research, pursue, and acquire existing content and successfully adapt and implement into current applications
- Build game architectures that will be utilized by internal and external game developers
- Develop, define and launch game titles for mobile and computer applications
- Manage multiple offshore teams for game development
- Lead the company’s game developers across projects and mentor and supervise teams on a daily basis
- Bachelor degree and 5+ years game design experience
- Proven ability to manage the creative direction of a game
- Previous role as a Creative Director in the gaming field
- Demonstrated proficiency of a modern Game Engine (preferably Unity3D or UDK/UE4)
- Strong familiarity with software development in C/C++ and experience developing using OpenGL frameworks
- Intensive experience in developing virtual reality applications
- Intensive knowledge of stereo vision game development
- An initiative-taker, an independent leader as well as a good team player.
- A coaching leadership style.
- Must be able to travel globally
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to our careers email inbox.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
VP of Content
Based on experience + stock options