Software Engineering Unpaid Internship - Two (2) Positions
Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new game technology company specializing in an untouched market of interactive augmented reality simulation and game play. We develop and market consoles and gaming and simulation software’s for the future of entertainment, and we are excited to be growing rapidly!
We are actively seeking two Software Engineering Interns to join our team on a 3-month unpaid internship.
Reporting to the Software Engineering lead, the key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- Software development embedded development and graphics development
- Software testing, validation, and documentation
- Research and Development
- Undergraduate Degree in Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering OR College Diploma in a related field;
- New Graduates are welcome to apply;
- Fluent in C/C++, MATLAB;
- Embedded Programming experience;
- Experience developing computer graphics (OpenGL, Open VG, Maya, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail, organization and deadlines;
- Critical problem solving and analysis skills;
- Ability to work in fluid and challenging work environment with changing deadlines;
- Strong record of teamwork, but has the motivation and ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Fluent in the full Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.);
- Knowledge in game development
- Knowledge in image processing using MATLAB or other programs
- Knowledge in OpenCV, OpenGL, Open VG, and/or Autodesk Maya
This position is a 3-month, temporary, unpaid internship with the possibility of further employment upon term completion. However, there is no guarantee that a full-time position will be offered upon completion.
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to our careers email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Software Engineering Intern
Jan. 2, 2013
software engineering, embedded systems, programming, C, C++, MATLAB, OpenGL, OpenVG
Intern - Entry Level
Richmond Hill, ON