Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new game technology company specializing in an untouched market of interactive augmented reality simulation and game play. We develop and market consoles and gaming and simulation software’s for the future of entertainment, and we are excited to be growing rapidly!
We are actively seeking two (2) Software Engineering/Development Interns to join our team on a 3-month internship.
Reporting to the Software Engineering lead, the key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- Software development, embedded development and graphics development
- Software testing, validation, and documentation
- Research and Development
- Completed 3 years or higher in an undergraduate degree OR completed 2 years or higher in a college diploma in Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar field;
- New Graduates are welcome to apply;
- Experience in C/C++, Visual Studio, Java;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail, organization and deadlines;
- Critical problem solving and analysis skills;
- Ability to work in fluid and challenging work environment with changing deadlines;
- Strong record of teamwork, but has the motivation and ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Fluent in the full Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.);
-Completed an undergraduate degree OR completed a college diploma in Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar field;
-An avid gamer
-Knowledge of Android API
-Knowledge of Unity3D
This position is a 3-month, temporary, unpaid internship with the possibility of further employment upon term completion. However, there is no guarantee that a full-time position will be offered upon completion.
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to our careers email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Software Engineer/Developer Intern
software engineering, embedded systems, programming, C, C++, Unity3D, Java
Intern - Entry Level
Richmond Hill, ON