Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in an untouched market of interactive augmented and virtual reality simulation and gaming solutions.
Sulon is actively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Senior Embedded Engineer to join our engineering team! The position will support Sulon in its plan for ambitious growth and increasing productivity within the company. A perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the independent/start-up spirit and looking to expand their experience and knowledge!
The position will report directly to the VP of Product.
Key responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Build embedded system for ARM-based portable device and wireless video link;
- Develop multi-core integrated software architectures;
- Build drivers for Linux and Android based systems for various sensors and wireless communication systems;
- Implement complex algorithms on real-time operating systems (RTOS);
- Build, coach, and guide the embedded/software engineering teams;
- Assist the VP of Product in bringing research and development projects through the complete product development life cycle;
- 5-10 years hands on working experience with embedded systems;
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field;
- Advance embedded software development skills;
- Deep knowledge of computer architecture, especially ARM-based processor architecture;
- Proven track record with on-target development and debugging in embedded environment;
- Strong background in using various sensors and controllers, including inertial and distance sensors, to achieve exceptional results;
- Experience with wired/wireless HDMI video communication;
- Knowledge of H.264 video compression will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of magnetic positioning algorithms;
- Experience with android kernel development;
- Experience with android mobile game development;
- Knowledge in augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) application development;
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to our careers email inbox.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Senior Embedded Engineer
Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Engineering
Based on experience + stock options