Key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- Conduct and provide market research and analysis support, including secondary research.
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies, marketing techniques & practices, as well as tech standards
- Develop promotional marketing material (i.e. creative copy, graphics, media, etc.).
- Provide assistance in developing future marketing strategies for social media.
- Aid in the production of promotional and informational slide decks.
- Participate in development of public relations, eMarketing, sales strategies, and branding initiatives
- Aid with drafting grant and subsidy proposals.
- Assist with the editing and review of high-impact documents, including business plans
- Share in creative concept and idea generation and team brainstorming activities.
- Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in Business, Economics, Marketing or related field;
- New Graduates are welcome;
- Passionate about emerging technologies and gaming;
- Excellent understanding of the power of social media and its marketing applications;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Presentation preparation skills;
- Creative and critical problem solving and analysis skills;
- Sharp research and application skills with a proven record of successful research projects;
- High attention to detail, organization and deadlines;
- Ability to work in fluid and challenging work environment with changing deadlines;
- Strong record of teamwork, but has the motivation and ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Fluent in the full Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.);
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Artistic ability (for concept drawing) is considered an asset;
- Experience with grant proposals (preferred, but not required).
This position is a 3-month, temporary, unpaid internship with the possibility of further employment upon term completion. However, there is no guarantee that a full-time position will be offered upon completion.
This position is ideal for those who enjoy a variety of work and are looking to gain meaningful, hands-on business experience in an environment where your achievements will be recognized. All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to our careers email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Marketing, Market Research, Market Analysis, Business Development, Document Writing, Editing, Graphic Design
3 Month Internship
Internship 3 Month
Richmond Hill, ON.