Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in an untouched market of augmented and virtual reality simulation and gaming solutions.
We are actively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join the Business and Marketing team at Sulon Technologies! The position will support Sulon Technologies Inc. in its plan for ambitious growth and increasing productivity within the company. A Perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the independent/start-up spirit and looking to expand their experience and knowledge!
Key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate the production and development of marketing materials
- Design layout of electronic/print materials for all programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, logos, newsletters, ads, etc.);
- Develop creative content for blogging, webinars, presentations;
- Assist with maintenance and enhancement of website(s) by adding and improving design and interactive features;
- Perform other such duties as required by the Directors, Managers and other Senior Heads;
- Development and sharing of skills with colleagues.
- Degree/diploma/certificate in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field;
- Knowledge of design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.);
- Must have solid analytical and critical problem solving capabilities
- Must have strong creative thinking and attention to details;
- Passionate about emerging technologies and gaming;
- Ability to work in a fluid and challenging work environment with changing requirements and multiple deadlines;
- Strong record of teamwork, but has the motivation and ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Able to work in a high stress, low capital Start-up Company.
This position is a 3-month, unpaid internship with the possibility of further employment upon term completion. However, there is no guarantee that a full-time position will be offered upon completion.
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to our careers email. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Marketing, eMarketing, Business Analysis, IT, Graphic Design, Communications