Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in an untouched market of mixed reality simulation and gaming solutions. We offer a fun, yet fast-paced work environment ideal for learning and developing the future of interactive entertainment.
We are actively seeking an enthusiastic and talented 3D Game Artist / Modeler to drive the development of our concepts, assets, and computer graphics.
Sulon Technologies Inc. is excited to be growing rapidly! We're looking to bring on creative individuals who have the independent/start-up spirit and are looking to gain experience and expand their portfolio.
Key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- To prepare concept sketches and drawings that expand Sulon Tech’s portfolio
- To create and practice generating high and low poly models to be used in mixed reality gaming
- To produce story boards and 3D promotional/demo videos for Engineering and Marketing purposes
- To develop gameplay videos and screenshots
- A Degree or Diploma in Arts majoring in 3D Artist, Game Development, or any other related field;
- Knowledge and course work in mechanism animation;
- Knowledge and course work in animation, modeling, character rigging, 3D painting texturing and lighting;
- Knowledge of 3D software (Maya, 3Ds Max, zBrush);
- Experience with 2D graphics (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Video editing skills are an asset (Adobe Premiere, After Effects);
- Good skills in high and low poly modeling of characters, objects, architecture and environments;
- Portfolio with completed projects and the desire to grow professionally;
- Must be avid 3D gamer and desire to participate in new types of game development and strategies for promotional content;
- Must have strong creative thinking;
- Critical problem solving and analysis skills;
- Passionate about emerging technologies and gaming;
- Able to work in a high stress, low capital Start-up Company;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail, organization and deadlines;
- Ability to work in fluid and challenging work environment with changing requirements and deadlines;
- Strong record of teamwork, but has the motivation and ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
This position is a 4-month, temporary, unpaid internship with the possibility of further employment upon term completion. However, there is no guarantee that a full-time position will be offered upon completion.
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to our careers email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
3D Game Artist
3D Artist, 3D Modelling, Computer Graphics, Game Development, Cinematic Artist
4 Month Internship to Possible Full time Position upon completion
Internship 4 Month to Possible Full time Position upon completion
Richmond Hill, ON.