Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in an untouched market of interactive mixed reality simulation and gaming solutions. We develop and market consoles, games and simulation software components for the future of entertainment, and we are excited to be growing rapidly!
We are actively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic 3D Artist / Modeller to develop and manage the computer graphics at Sulon Technologies.
This position is a 3-month, temporary, unpaid internship with the possibility of further employment upon term completion. However, there is no guarantee that a full-time position will be offered upon completion.
Key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- To develop and expand Sulon Tech’s portfolio of artistic concepts and models
- To create and practise generating high quality CGI models and animation for mixed reality gaming
- To create high poly models and shading in 3D applications
- To develop gameplay videos and screenshots
- To produce story boards and 3D promotional videos for the Marketing and Business team
- A Degree or Diploma in Arts majoring in 3D Artist, Game Development, or any other related field;
- Strong understanding of 3D software (Maya, 3Ds Max, etc.);
- Knowledge and/or course work in animation, mechanism animation, modeling, character rigging, 3D painting, texturing and lighting;
- Skilled with high and low poly modelling of objects, architecture and machines;
- Experience with 2D graphics (Adobe Photoshop);
- Knowledge of video editing software (Adobe Premiere, Avid Studio, etc.)
- Portfolio with completed projects;
- Desire to grow professionally;
- Must have strong creative thinking;
- Passionate about emerging technologies and avid 3D gamer with the desire to participate in game development;
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision in a fluid and challenging work environment with changing deadlines;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail, organization and deadlines;
- Strong record of teamwork, but has the motivation and ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
The 3D Digital Artist will support Sulon Technologies Inc. in its plan for ambitious growth. A perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the independent/start-up spirit and looking to expand their experience and portfolio!
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to our careers email. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
3D Digital Artist and Modeller
3D Artist, Computer Graphics, 3D modelling, Cinematic Artist
3 Month Internship to Possible Full time Position upon completion
Internship 3 Month to Possible Full time Position upon completion
Richmond Hill, ON.