Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in the market of interactive augmented and virtual reality simulation and gaming solutions.
We are actively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Creative Writer intern with an interest in creative writing and storytelling who wants to be exposed to a start-up environment. A perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who wants to get ahead in their career!
Key learning objectives and activities are (but are not limited to):
- Draw from imagination, personal experiences and research to develop and practice writing creative scripts for video games and video content;
- Brainstorm out-of-the box and unconventional concepts with the Marketing team for various marketing-related activities;
- Be involved in developing and executing the social media strategy with the Marketing team on a number of platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
Nice to Have Qualifications/Skills:
- Degree/diploma/certificate in Creative Writing or related field;
- Ability to think creativity and critically;
- Passionate about emerging technologies and gaming.
This is a 3-month, temporary, unpaid internship with the possibility of further employment upon term completion. However, there is no guarantee that a full-time position will be offered.
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to careers[at]sulontechnologies.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.