Corporate Technical Recruiter
Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in an untouched market of interactive augmented and virtual reality simulation and gaming solutions.
We are actively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Corporate Technical Recruiter to build the company’s HR strategy and functions.
The Technical Recruiter will support Sulon Technologies Inc. in its plan for ambitious growth and increasing productivity within the company. A perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the independent/start-up spirit!
The position will report directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
Key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- Establishing procedures for recruiting and hiring high quality technical professionals for hardware and software positions;
- Developing job descriptions and determining the most effective postings;
- Leading the hiring process – screen technical resumes, shortlist candidates, work with team leads to select superior candidates;
- Managing objectives and practices for employee relations, while leading company morale;
- Creating and implementing employee welfare, happiness, safety and health systems;
- Ensuring HR Compliance to regulatory standards;
- A high level of personal and professional integrity with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Creating and leading change, exemplifying stakeholder buy in and related communications.
- Must be a Gamer with knowledge of new Gaming Trends and Tech.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- CHRP Designation;
- 5 years of HR experience with successful world class recruiting for technical positions ;
- Proven experience in being able to multi-task and work effectively in a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial environment with shifting priorities;
- Proven track record of HR management and technical recruitment experience.
- The ability to think strategically and broadly, while at the same time possessing a productive work ethic and acting a role model for the company;
- Required to be highly motivated, energetic leader who excels in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Able to work in a high stress start-up environment, keep company morale high;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all project members and senior management;
- High attention to detail, organization and deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Office and Operations management experience is considered an asset;
- Ability to work in fluid and challenging work environment with changing deadlines;
- All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to career[at]sulontechnologies.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Human Resource, Administrative, Operations
Full-time, Permanent Immediate
Based on experience + stock options