Title: Public Relations/ Marketing Intern for Suite 203 Communications
Schedule: Part-time, 15-20 hours per week (part at Cote St. Luc office/ part remote)
Reports to: Owners
Summary: Seeking a passionate, driven and versatile PR/Communications student in their 2nd or 3rd year of study or graduate who is looking for a career in public relations. This is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on experience in a new, growing company and build key industry relationships. We are willing to work within criteria for school credit program.
Duration: Minimum 3-month commitment. Job opportunity possible for outstanding intern.
- Assisting with PR communication functions against goals and objectives including pitching magazines,bloggers, online publications, newspapers, etc.
- Arranging gift/sample shipping and tracking
- Sharing ideas and brainstorming
- Social media content management and campaign ideas
- Writing press releases, blogs, emails and other communications
- Providing timely feedback to management on progress against goals
- Assisting with photo shoots, marketing projects, media events and campaign development
- Research for business development & media contacts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingualism is a must, excellent French writing skills mandatory
- Previous marketing, media or PR industry experience is preferred
- Experience with social/publishing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest,
- WordPress, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Have a laptop with relevant software programs
- Must be able to work autonomously and remotely, with support available as needed, and be available for meetings when requested
- Passionate & enthusiastic attitude
If your background matches our requirements, please email your résumé and cover letter by Monday, September 16th. Also, please send along any examples of your work.
*This is a non-paying internship position. Course credits may be available.
Indeed - 12 months ago