Subway Employee Review

Work
Sandwitch Maker (Former Employee) –  Belmont20 June 2014
My typical day at work was fun. I come in with a good attitude. I learned a lot and know more then I ever did. I learned how to work hard. Management was great! My co-workers were so nice! I loved coming in and seeing them. We all worked hard and at the end of the day we all were good friends! The hardest part of my job was not succeeding in what I did. If I did something wrong I always would go and fix it ten times better then I did the first time. If a customer was not happy with his or hers order I would go back and make them a whole new one with no problem. The best part of my job was seeing the customers happy. I love making other people smile , and seeing them happy with what I did was always the best part of the day.

Other Subway Employee Reviews

good workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 December 2017
i got valuable experience while working there and i polished my number of skills. like as how to interact with customers and so on. i learnt how to can i give good customer service.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
less busy
Worst job don't apply here
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Orleans, ON15 December 2017
the managers are bad, the staff is alright, the hours suck stressful every single day. Honestly there are so much better jobs out there, at least from my experience working there was the worst experience of my life, when they decide they are done with you they will just lower your hours they don't care you got bills to pay.
Pros
free subs
Cons
the work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8