TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepares food neatly, accurately, and in a timely way.
2. Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests.
3. Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
4. Cleans as directed.
5. Greets guests and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and computes the amount of bill, collects payment from guests and makes change.
6. Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY Operations Manual.
7. Accounts for all forms of money, bread, etc. during the shift.
8. Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up.
9. Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY Operational Manuals.
10. Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
11. Completes online coursework on the University of SUBWAY as directed.
* Work Experience not Required! You will be given a training in the store.
***You must be able to lift about 10 pounds and stay on your feet throughout the shift.