Performs and directs overall store management. Responsible for inventory and money control systems. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains all of the restaurants safety, security and Ontario Labour Law Policies . Assists in Recruiting staff and oversees training program. May contact prospective customers to promote sales – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for assisting in local marketing initiatives. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
2. Maintains business records as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
1. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
2. Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
3. Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
4. Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
5. Assists in Recruiting, rewarding and terminating staff as needed.
6. Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
7. Assists in Planning of special events and promotions
8. Completes online coursework on the University of SUBWAY® as directed.
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of two (2) years in QSR environment, experience in supervising and training staff. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Must have the ability to work a minimum of 44 hours a week.
Indeed - 14 months ago