Reception/Administrative Assistant – Franchise Support Representative
Reporting to the Supervisor, this Reception/Administrative Assistant based position provides front line support for Franchise Owners, the Field Operations team and Company Staff. The Reception/Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of company administration. This includes coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting visitors, answering and referring inbound telephone calls, and scheduling appointments. The Receptionist will also be responsible for administering correspondence.
- Bachelor of English Degree Preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, in both verbal communication and written correspondence
- Minimum 2 years related experience in customer service and experience in a receptionist capacity
- Technically savvy with a demonstrated history of successfully navigating different systems and software such as Microsoft Office and other databases
- Approachable, supportive team player with a strong sense of urgency and a demonstrated history of achieving common goals
- Must display high initiative and willingness to learn and exhibit strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to produce repeatable, high quality results
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Quick Service Restaurant experience an asset
- Retail Experience an Asset
- Vehicle Required
- Provides support to all Restaurant Owners, Operations Field Team and Company Staff.
- Addresses all incoming phone calls, e-mail, and in-person inquiries promptly.
- Consistently meets or exceeds productivity targets while maintaining high quality work standards.
- Supports Restaurant Owners and internal departments and finds resolution of issues/challenges.
- Assists team with the creation and maintenance of written procedures.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Organizes, maintains, and coordinates office record data and files in their proper locations.
- Coordinates all aspects of franchisee conferences, meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- As a front-line employee, presents a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Schedules appointments for interviews.
- Administers and manages inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Is responsible for supply ordering/maintaining office supply inventory
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted
Indeed - 11 months ago