Stylekick is a Toronto based company and is located in the Burroughes building on Queen West.
As a fashion technology startup our success is greatly determined by our ability to learn, innovate and implement in a very short amount of time. At Stylekick we strive to create a positive and productive learning environment for all of our team members.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer to join our growing team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Development of branding assets
- Support in the design and flow of our mobile and web apps
- Updating and maintaining a consistent look and feel across Stylekick’s presence on external/social media sites
- Development of infographics/press kits
- Attending and contributing to other team activities
- Interest in fashion
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Adobe Photoshop/Suite
- Proven record of designing engaging experiences and awesome visuals
- HTML/CSS/JS are nice-to-haves, but we've got plenty of development talent on the team
Feel free to check us out at stylekick.com, fb.com/stylekick and twitter.com/stylekick.