To accurately create, import and manage client content for web and mobile applications.
1. Work mainly in Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and Flash software to mask and prepare site content such has hairstyles and accessories with a strong eye for detail.
2. Assist the Creative Director and Web Developers in layout (graphic and text) revisions, editing/colour correction of photos and vector drawings
3. Collect, import and manage licensing client content directly in the database
4. Quality Assurance of the client content in applications
5. Communicate and interact well with peers, supervisors and client representatives
1. Must have excellent organizational skills
2. Good interpersonal and communication skills
3. Extreme attention to details
4. Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline oriented environment
5. Advanced knowledge of PhotoShop, Illustrator and Flash
6. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook and Excel
7. Minimum one year experience in production art or appropriate educational background
8. Responsibility, reliability and willingness to learn
Please submit 4-5 pieces of work that best exemplify your design sense and Photoshop skills, either in PDF format or via online portfolio with your resume.